Sunday, June 10, 2018

Create your own designer paper when you have none that matches the ink colors you are using.

Well, my little break was a bit longer than expected!  Long crazy story that I won't bore you with.  Just know that I am back and ready  to jump into the brand new catalog!  It is amazing!  Have you seen it yet?


you can view it HERE

Unfortunately I have not placed my first order yet but I am ready to now!  I played a bit today and wanted to use the new in colors--they are awesome.  Not only are the colors beautiful, but the new design of the pads are fabulous too!  So easy to open and use.  Love them!


And look how nice the new pads stack--they take up much less room than before.


During the pre-order period that demonstrators get I ordered the pads in the new in colors--but neglected  to order the card stock and any matching designer series paper.  But I was  not going to let that stop me from playing around a bit!  I chose to use the Grapefruit Grove and Pineapple Punch colors to create a card. And since I did  not have matching paper I chose to make  my own.   It worked out pretty well--but I can't wait to order the card stock  and some designer papers.

I chose to use the Colorful Season Stamp Set as it had a few different image that I could make a background with.  I used the flower images to create the background paper  and just used the edge of the pad to create the strip on the right side.  A little bit of  black marker on the edges brought it all together......


This set has some fabulous images for all seasons.  Not to mention it has matching dies too!



Can you just see all the possibilities with this one?  It is a great set and dies.   Here is the rest of the supplies used.  


Product List
Thanks for stopping by today! Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: