Thursday, September 19, 2013

Christmas Already??

Pretty crazy right?!  This is my first Christmas card for the year.  I had fun playing along with the Deconstructed Sketch this week.  I always love their sketches -- so fun.  Here is my sample..

Sure is a lot of patterns going on but I think I like it??? LOL!   I do love how the focal image piece came out with the drinks.  So fun.  A bit of fussy cutting but worth it.  Here is the sketch...

 

Here are the details of what I used...

Stamps: Happy Hour
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White, retired dp
Ink: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade, Strawberry Slush
Other: washi tape, rinestones, framelits circle and scallop circle, pearl

Happy today!
Mary Jo


4 nice people left a comment:

Sandi said...

Wow, I love this card Mary Jo!!! Yes, it has a lot of detail work -- but so worth it (and so love your color choices). This is also one of my favorite stamp sets and was so to see it in the new catty.

stampwithsandy said...

Love this, Mary Jo! The layered drinks in different colors are very festive. I'm pinning this right away!

Carole Fineberg said...

That is so cute! I completely forgot about Happy Hour having a seasonal sentiment. How perfect! TFS!

Mary Davidson said...

I like this A LOT!! Love how you used the rhinestones for bubbles...really cute card. Thanks for inspiring...I've had this set forever and never used it.