Monday, September 16, 2013

Top Three for sketch 279

Sunday night already!  Man the weekends really fly now that my son is playing football, seems there is not much time for anything else except for football all day Saturday and Church all day Sunday and then off we go right back into the work week!  At least we get to start a new sketch challenge which I will share with you in the very next post.  First I have to pick my top three winners from last week's sketch--I really enjoyed seeing the samples, they were all great.  Here are my top three picks...

As always they are in no particular order and if you click on the link below the picture you will be taken directly to the creator's blog!


 

 

 

Congratulations to all of you.
If you are a winner please feel free to add my winner button to your blog!  You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog.




Be right back with the new challenge! Mary Jo
   

0 nice people left a comment: