Monday, September 23, 2013

Top Three Picks for Sketch 280!

Great samples again this week ladies.  I so enjoy looking though them.  Below you will find my top three picks for this week.  They are in no particular order and if you click on the link below the picture you will be taken directly to the creator's blog!



 


Congratulations to all of you.
If you are a winner please feel free to add my winner button to your blog!  You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog.




Be right back with the new challenge! Mary Jo
   
 

2 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for picking my card in the top 3 and Congratulations to the other top 3.

stampwithamyk said...

Oh wow, thanks so much for picking my card this week! Beautiful gallery and a great sketch for inspiration! Hope to play along again soon!