Monday, September 30, 2013

Top Three for Sketch 281!

Some really fun samples this week ladies.  Thanks so much for playing along!  Below you will find my top three picks for this week.  They are in no particular order and if you click on the link below the picture you will be taken directly to the creator's blog!


 

 

 

Congratulations to all of you.
If you are a winner please feel free to add my winner button to your blog!  You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog.




Be right back with the new challenge! Mary Jo
   

3 nice people left a comment:

Kathya said...

Wow, thank you so much Mary Jo for picking my card! It was fun playing along with your sketch. So glad I found your blog. Will proudly display your button on my blog. Thanks again.

lau58 said...

grazie per aver scelto la mia card, vado ad inserire il vostro winner button con molto orgoglio!!!! :-)))


Laura

Deloris said...

Congrats to all the winners! Thanks for picking my card for the top 3