Thursday, September 12, 2013

Finally--my sketch challenge and the LNS challnege too!

I always seem to get into some type of funk with my crafting in September--maybe because it is such a crazy busy month for me--I really need to get one or two things off the September calender next year seems EVERYTHING has to be done in September, lol.  What is wrong with the other months???  Oh well, it is what it is!

I finally got around to doing my sketch challenge for this week--here is the sketch in case you forgot by now!


and here is my sample, I combined it with the LNS challenge to make a teacher gift. I kept it crazy simple by making a card and then matching up a few magnetic clothes pins and a fancied up ruler--how simple is that project--modge podge and scrapbook paper and you have a pretty ruler-from a really cheap one!


It was made even simpler by using the pretty daisy embellishments that I have had laying around for years.  I believe they are K and Company--but not really positive. 

The colors on the card are Early Espresso, Pretty in Pink and Daffodil Delight along with Very Vanilla 

Hope you are having a great week.  
Here is a new picture of my puppies for you too
they are the other part of what is keeping me busy--what was I thinking with two, lol.

Can you read those eyes--they are saying but mom, we want to stay up and play--it is only 10pm!  

Happy Today
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Catherine Steele said...

Mary Jo, these are so sweet! Any teacher would be delighted to receive them. Tahnk you for sharing!

Rose said...

OMG how do you resist those puppy dog eyes?