Monday, September 2, 2013

Gently Falling Card Set Tutorial!

Happy Labor Day to you again.  As I was saying in my earlier post Labor Day always makes me realize that Summer is over--but the good news is that that means we are on to Fall theme card making and crafting!  I love fall colors and textures.  They are just so cozy feeling.  With all this in mind I am excited to share my latest tutorial with you all!

Gently Falling Card Set Tutorial

5 unique cards using one main set and color combo

Only $2.50


The tutorial has 7 full pages of step by step directions including all cut sizes for paper.  Each card using the same products but in different ways.  

Get it all for only $2.50!

 All cards are brand new and never before seen on my blog!

Your tutorial will be automatically available after payment!
Thanks so much for visiting and purchasing my tutorials!
Mary Jo

 

 

0 nice people left a comment: