Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 282 (TSSC282)

So excited to start a fresh week.  I was pretty sick last week and didn't get to do much at all besides what HAD to be done, lol.  So it is good to start fresh--and since it is a new week it is also time for a new sketch!  Hope you find time to play along.  Here is the sketch....


And of course my sample....





This card kind of took on a life of it's own--I used all supplies that were within a few inches of my work space, lol.  I started with a piece of Baja Breeze DP with stripes on it and sponged over a paper doily that was on my desk.  After that it kind of looked like gears to me so I pulled out my  clockworks stamp set and used the watch--weird but that was what came to mind.  Then I had the Happy Hour stamp set out so I thought why not make that work with it too!  The sentiment was good with out the drink but I thought it might be fun to add a drink to it--so as I said it took on a life of it's own!  Funny how that works--or don't works--sometimes!  Now for the rest of the Design Teams samples--their samples always work!  They are so talented and I am so lucky to have them designing with my sketches.  Remember if you click on the name below the sample you will be taken to the creator's blog and you can leave them a bit of love!










Now it is your turn--go forth and create!  Come on back and share you creation with us when you are done.  Add your direct link to Mr. Linky below.  Here are some general rules of play....
  1. You have a full week to play along!
  2. Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
  3. Use any products you choose.
  4. Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
  5. Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
  6. And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification!  It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples.  It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment.  If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
  7. Have fun and tell you friends to play too!
    Thanks, Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Harriet Skelly said...

Hi I tried to link up my card several times but it doesn't work for me. Here is the link:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2431376?&cat=500&ppuser=18530

Harriet