Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 280 (TSSC280)

Hello to you and welcome to week number 280 of my weekly sketches.  I am excited that you stopped by and hope you will chose to play along!  It is a really fun sketch this week.  So with that being said, here it is....

 

I can image many great ideas with this one, can't wait to see your creation!
Here is mine....

 If you are a regular reader to my blog you know that I adore butterflies and the colors Pool Party, Island Indigo and a touch of black for accent.  Always my go to colors--and I am so happy with this card.  I love the rhinestones on the scallop and the pearls on the butterflies which are on dimensionals to give them a bit of a lift!  Fun card.  And it uses the bundle that is on sale this month...

Stamps:  Papillion Potpourri and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Pool Party, Basic Black, SoHo Subway dp
Ink: basic Black
Other: Bitty Butterfly Punch, scallop edge punch, black marker, rhinestones, pearls, dimensionals

Now for the rest of the Design Team and their fabulous samples.....



If those don't get your creative juices flowing I don't know what will! 
Here are a few rules of participation...
Here are a few rules of play...
  1. You have a full week to play along!
  2. Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
  3. Use any products you choose.
  4. Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
  5. Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
  6. And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification!  It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples.  It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment.  If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
  7. Have fun and tell you friends to play too!
Now it is your turn--can't wait to see what you do with this one.
Thanks so much for playing along.
Be sure to leave you link on the linky tool below
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

LeAnne said...

Fun sketch and samples! LOVE my threes!

Sherrill Graff owner said...

I am encouraging our Late Night Stamper treasure hunt members to play along with challenges.
I entered a second time because I gave away the first card I made.
have a blessed day,
sherrill graff