Friday, July 29, 2011

I finally remembered!

I swear I am losing my mind lately--I can not remember what I am doing half way through doing it, lol! It is actually getting a bit scary.  None the less, I have been wanting to play along with my friends Connie and Mary and their challenge for like forever!  But I keep forgetting.  I actually remembered last night so I better get it posted NOW before I forget again!  The challenge can be found at Create with Connie and Mary   This week is a super fun sketch... And they are looking for new Guest DT members too if you are interested!  They have some awesome stuff on their blog and lots of fun stuff you can join too! Check them out.

Here is my card for the sketch...






Isn't this a fun color combo?  Poppy Parade, Baha Breeze and Early Espresso.   Such a fun layout too!

Stamps:  Bring on the Cake
Paper: Poppy Parade, Baha Breeze, Early Espresso, Whisper White, dp
Ink: Poppy Parade, Early Espresso
Other: ribbon, markers, embossing folder

TGIF!
Mary Jo

7 nice people left a comment:

Debbie Henderson said...

So glad you could join us this week. The color combination you used is super and I love the layers. Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary!

Connie Babbert said...

Love the great colors and birthday cake image on your card! You nailed the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary!

Lisa Martz said...

Clean and simple. Great color combo. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge!

Nance Leedy said...

Love the way you've featured both sentiments on the focal panel! Great color combination and the poppy looks fabulous against baja breeze! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie & Mary!

Carrie Gaskin said...

ADORABLE! Love how you popped up that little cake. Thanks for playing at CCMC this week!

Deb said...

Super great card! I do love this color combination! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Mary Brown said...

Oh this is just TOOO FUN Mary Jo! Love the colors...that Poppy just makes everything pop! Thanks for joining us this week on the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!