Monday, July 18, 2011

A super quick post..

I am posting this super simple and fast card for both my sketch challenge seen in the post before this one and the Latenightstamper's challenge for the week to use those new products. I used the new in color Wisteria. And a new stamp set--Faith in Nature. Hard to get back into the swing of things here. I don't even feel like stamping--imagine that! Hope this don't last too long, lol! Too nice outside and I am just too far behind on EVERYTHING! Anyway, here is the card....

You can view the sketch challenge and play along 
by clicking HERE

Stamps: Faith in Nature
Paper: Wisteria Wonder,  Concord Crush
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Scallop Trim border punch, sewing machine, markers, white gel pen, pearl

Happy Monday!
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: