Sunday, July 17, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 183! (TSSC183)

As I mentioned in the last post--I stayed a bit longer than I expected at camp and I am way behind on everything--hence--I have not sample for today's sketch.  I am hoping to have time to stamp tomorrow night???  Lot of other things to catch up on too.  Anyway, I figure that is no reason you can't see the sketch right!  So here is it.  I sure hope you have time to play along.  I so love seeing all the wonderful samples.  I will add mine to the blog hop when I get it done.  Don't forget to add yours!  Here is the sketch.....


This should be a fun one!  Can't wait to see what you come up with.....

Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

GREAT card Mary Jo! I love all the purples in your card and just LOVE that stamp set! I finally got it for myself! Sorry I'm late linking...trying to get back in the groove after convention and then coming home and having to buy a new car because my old one was totally during a hail storm. But...I think I'm back to 'normal' now! Another GREAT sketch!