Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A swap card.

I don't participate in many swap since I really dislike making more than one of any card.  But I did do one a while ago on the VC-Rocks group and thought I would share it now.  Had to wait to everyone got it and then forgot to post.






It was a pretty simple card, but I loved how it turned out.  I embossed the bottom part of the card and scored a line above the embossing.  Stamped the image three times using the masking technique.  Colored them in and added a rhinestone on the center of each.  The kraft piece is attached to a piece of Early Espresso.

Just a quick post for today--lots of catching up to do.  And I have my whole kitchen torn apart since I was painting my cupboards?@  I always start projects like this in the middle of other chaos???  No clue what possesses me!
Happy Today!
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: