Wednesday, July 27, 2011

More Christmas in July

For this card I used  those new colors again. Love these colors for Christmas cards--I always love non-traditional colored Christmas cards. What about you?? Are you traditional or non-traditional?

Stamps Snow Much Fun
Paper: Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers, embossing folder, ribbon

I love this card.  So simple yet so cute.  Hope you are having a great week!

5 nice people left a comment:

stampwithsandy said...

I love this card, too! Great job coloring.

Katherine said...

Love how you colored this! I struggle with non-traditional Christmas, but I'm trying... yet some how, most of my ideas still end up red & green! UGH! :)

Beverly Polen said...

Your card is so beautiful, and I, too, love, love the new colors. TFS!

Dawn's Creative Chalet said...

I just wanted to say hi!! I hope you are having a GREAT week!!! Loving your creativity .. I need my creative mojo back! Work for me has been way too busy :) *stampin hugs*

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card! I love the new colors- cannot wait for my order to arrive......! I love traditional colors, but I always do make snowmen cards too...in blues and whatever goes.