Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 182! (TSSC182)

I hope you all had a chance to check out the bog hop from VC_rocks.  If not it is the post before this one.  The theme was ABC--Anything but a card and there were some awesome ideas.  I am out of town and will not be able to do the Top Three post for the week--until maybe Thursday.  But I wanted to schedule the new sketch challenge for those who may already have samples ready or those who come looking.  I did have a few minutes to get a card sample done with the sketch.  Hope you are having a fabulous week!  See ya when I get back.

Here is this week's sketch....


And here is my sample....

Stamps: My Friend
Paper: Lucky Limeade,  Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Island Indigo
Other: ribbon, nestabilities, ribbon. white gel pen, sponges

Don't forget to add your link below--if you add the code to your blog while in the edit HTML mode you will have all the samples on your blog too!  Then people can hop along and see them all.  Thanks for stopping by today.
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

Oh how sweet! I'm using the My Friend set more and more...just love that silhouette style!