Friday, May 4, 2012

Another Hallmark CASE!

Here is another card that I copied from Hallmark--but made it better with Stampin Up! supplies!

Their version....






I really loved the bright colors and the fun flowers.  This is my version...

I used the mixed bunch stamp set--which by the way will carry over into the new catalog!--with the matching punch.  After laying the punched out flowers on the background I embossed the entire thing using the Square Lattice embossing folder.  Makes it almost look like it is a piece of textured designer paper and not separate elements.  Of course I did add the extra element of the sentiment since I didn't think you would be able to read the sentiment through the embossing.

Stamps:  Mixed Bunch, Thoughts and Prayers
Paper:  Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Concord Crush, Whisper White
Ink: Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Concord Crush
Other: Square Lattice embossing folder--flower punch.

TGIF!
Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

What a great card....I hardly go to to the H stores anymore, but I like this challenge...TFS!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Gorgeous card! Love this!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Gorgeous card! Love this!

Cheryl M. said...

The vibrant colors and bold design make me want to keep looking at this card (it puts Hallmark to shame).