Monday, May 14, 2012

Mixing it up for my sketch challenge!

Thought I would have some fun with some old and some new stuff. I combined the recently retired Fresh Vintage Stamp set with some brand new sneak peek designer paper and and Framelit dies. I also combined it with this week's Latenightstamper's challenge to use designer paper on our projects. That my dear is a SUPER easy one! You can view my original Sketch challenge post HERE. I am late posting my sample-whoops.


Stamps: Fresh Vintage
Paper: Summer Starfruit, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, and Comfort Cafe DP
(Summer Starfruit and Comfort Cafe DP will be in the new catalog)
Ink: Soft Suede
Other: new framelit die, markers, pearls, Modern Label Punch

Hope your week is off to a wonderful start!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Kris Sobolik said...

That is going to be some great new paper and your card is beautiful!!