Tuesday, May 29, 2012

SUOnly Challenge

I am not sure why I never play along with this challenge?? SUO Challenge #46 – Bright Summer Days!
I guess I just don't remember that it is out there, but this week I seen it early in the week and decided to play along! The theme for the week is Summertime! To be more specific we are to capture something about a bright summer day and use it on our sample. One of my favorite things about summer is the sound of the birds at the bird feeder in the mornings and the beautiful colors from all the flowers and foliage. So that is what I am incorporating into my card for today...





I used the new Betsy's Blossom stamp set!  Such a bold and fun set.  The colors I chose were Tangerine Tango, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Whisper White and Basic Black. One of the flowers is punched out with the big scallop circle punch.  I also used Tangerine Tango Ribbon and the Modern Label Punch.  I hope you enjoy my sample for the day!

See you tomorrow with my LNS challenge card!
Mary Jo

5 nice people left a comment:

Lisa Martz said...

Another reason to love Betsy's Blossom! Pretty card!

Bonnie said...

These pretty bright flowers and that bird say Summer to me. How lovely!

Robin Messenheimer said...

What a great color combo - and I love the bird and the flowers that look so alive and ready for summer! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenges Guest Design Team this week!

Jen Timko said...

You have used that set so beautifully! A fabulous summer day, indeed! Glad you joined us this week at SUO Challenges!

Heidi Baks said...

The famous Mary Jo stopped by to play with us! Your card just reminds me of the Haiku paper - love that paper! Great idea to use the large starburst image several times. Thanks for joining SUO Challenges.