Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 222 (TSSC222)!

Happy Monday!  Welcome to a brand new week and a brand new sketch challenge for you to play along with.  Remember you have a full week to do the sketch and come back and post your sample!  It is only called the Monday Lunchtime Sketch because that is when I post it!  Can't wait to see your samples for this sketch.






My sample for this week--as with most week's--is combined with the Latenightstamper's challenge for the week.  This week our focus is on Masculine cards.  With that in mind here is my sample....





Stamps: Nature Silhouettes, Lovely as a Tree
Paper: Always Artichoke, More Mustard, Very Vanilla, DP from Well Worn collection
Ink: Always Artichoke, Brown
Other: retired ribbon, button, corner rounder, chocolate chip brad, retired rub on.

I know I have said this before but I am so sad that the Nature Silhouettes stamp set is retiring--I will of course continue to use it!

So let's see what you can do with this week's sketch, remember to come on back and link you card to the blog hop.  If you add the code to your blog while in the edit HTML mode your readers can play along right from your blog!

Happy Stamping!
Mary Jo