Monday, May 28, 2012

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 223 (TSSC223)

Good Morning to you all and Happy Memorial Day to my friends in the USA!  I love Memorial Day--maybe that is because I have a family full of military--at least one person from each branch--most have more than one.  So be sure to thank someone for their service and dedication today!  And remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice for US--may they rest in peace knowing that they are remembered and appreciated for their acts of bravery!

Here is today's sketch....


Mine started out just like the sketch but then it changed a bit, lol!  I was determined to make a card to celebrate those who give so much for us, so I combined the sketch with a patriotic theme.






Here is the inside--I know I don't always show the inside of my cards but felt it was appropriate today!





Now it is your turn.  So let's see what you can do with this week's sketch, remember to come on back and link you card to the blog hop.  If you add the code to your blog while in the edit HTML mode your readers can play along right from your blog!

Happy Stamping!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

What a wonderful Memorial Day Tribute care Mary Jo!