Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 221 (TSSC221)

Yea, a new week and a new sketch!  I was so thrilled with all the samples from last week!  Each and every one was just terrific.  If you didn't check them out you should!  So today we are on week 221 of my weekly sketches and I sure hope you can play along.  I have had the craziest week and have not stamped a single thing all week do I will be adding my sample later today--sorry, but I am adding the sketch now for you guys to get working on!  I think it will be a fun one and one you can use some of those scraps you have laying around from designer paper packs.  Or not!  Whatever you decide to do I know it will be awesome.

Here is this week's sketch.....






Remember to come on back and add your sample to the blog hop when you are done!

Hope you play along this week--get your friends to play along too.  If you add the link for the blog hop to your blog your friends can play along right from your blog!  Looking forward to seeing your samples.  Please be sure to link to the direct post and not just your home page.  Thanks!  Happy Stamping.

Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

TrishG said...

This is such a cute sketch!
I ended up with 6 panels instead of 5 though.
Thanks for posting.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2192325?&cat=21658

Mary Davidson said...

Cute sketch and great way to use up those small pieces of DSP!