Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Happy Wednesday!

Look's like it is going to be a beautiful day today!  I have so much work to do outside and inside and can never pick which is more important, lol!  So I thought I would post my challenge card for this week's LNS challenge and have a cup of coffee to figure it out,lol.  This week we are focusing on LOVE--yep, wedding season is just around the corner and of course that also means we will need Anniversary cards too since some of our friends and family already are married!  So the theme is love can be anything you want, wedding, anniversary, sweetheart your call.  I thought that maybe I should use this hostess set that I have had for quite a while (don't want to admit how long) and have NEVER used.  Nice since it only has a few more days before it retires--I don't get rid of my sets anyway so it don't matter to me! And I know my customer's don't get rid of their sets just because they retire--so they still want ideas--that is why I keep them!  (that's my story and I am sticking to it!) Can you tell I don't want to do ANY work--I am just babbling away.........

On to the card...






Stamps: Ain't Love Grand, Tiny Tags
Paper: Basic Grey, Basic Black, Whisper White and dp
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers, hearts border embossing folder, ribbon, tag punch, rhinestones, circle punch, scallop circle punch, score board, scallop border punch, white gel pen

Hope you enjoy your day!  I am of to do ??????????
Mary Jo



4 nice people left a comment:

Kris Sobolik said...

This is a great card,love the couple image.

Diane J Ouellette said...

So CUTE! Love it. Guess I never really looked at the possibilities with the Hostess sets...

CherylAnn Robinson said...

This card is cute yet stylish, sweet yet elegant. It is amazing how you managed to get those results all in one card. Beautiful!!

Jonia said...

Loving this card Mary Jo! I used the same image on the inside of my card! Great minds think alike!