Tuesday, January 22, 2013

More Clockworks

I am excited to tell you that my Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge will be back up and running next Monday so be sure to come on over and check it out.  Have a new team of designers that will get your creative juices flowing like never before!  But today is Tuesday and that means that I have the Try Stamping On Tuesday sketch challenge for you today.  It is a fun one!

 

I am using the Clockworks set again but trying to make it more teen friendly.

I am still not sure if I am loving the set or not but I am loving these colors!  What do you think, is this set a yes or a no???

Be sure to head over to the Try Stamping on Tuesday blog to see what the rest of the talented team has done with the set.

Stamps: So Sorry, Clockworks
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DP--SAB
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Pool Party, Island Indigo
Other: markers

Thanks for stopping by--be sure to come on back next Monday for the return of the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge.
Mary Jo
 

6 nice people left a comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Bright and pretty and also manly! TFS!

Carol Carriveau said...

Should have said also that I like everything I see on your card!

Nancy Seed said...

Love this stamp set. You can do so much with it which you have definitely done so creating your own DSP. Great job on the Sketch and your card version.

Sarah said...

I think this stamp set is very versatile for all ages and genders. I love the colours you've used as well. This is such a great card for a teen :)

Pajalu said...

Hi Mary Jo, I love this for that special guy in your life. I think it's perfect for the boys/guys. Love it!

Karen said...

Love those colors and the DP paper might need to get on my list of things to buy. You SU girls need to stop teasing :) Love this set and your take on the sketch this week.