Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Valentine

So I was so busy making Christmas cards during the Holiday Mini time frame that I only got to  use this set once while it was current.  Actually I made this card the day before it retired so I guess I used it twice but only shared one.  Go figure.  It is a good thing I keep all my sets and use them all--retired or not.  This is such a cool set wish I would have had a bit of time to play with it while it was current --I made this for a Chat and Challenge on SUDSOL.


I always love Red, Black and White for Valentine's cards.
Stamps: Affection Collection
Paper: Basic Black, Natural Composition Specialty DP, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red
Other: rhinestone, sponges, black satin ribbon, ticket corner punch.

See ya soon!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

I agree on the color combo...wonderful! Not my favorite set but it has wonderful possibilities like your design! Very nice and pretty!