Wednesday, January 2, 2013

More Summer Silhouettes!

I know it is the middle of winter and Valentine's day is coming soon--so you would think my cards would reflect those--but NO!  I am so addicted to this set.  I decided to use some scrape from left over pieces of cards from Christmas and see if I could re-use the parts to make something with this set.  I am so done with Christmas cards so I had to do something with these leftovers!


Not sure why I can not get these colors to look like they should--these are kraft, real read and lucky limeade.  Such a simple yet pretty card, don't you think?   Kept it really basic--just added some rhinestones and butterlies from the embosslet! 

Happy today!
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

This lovely card makes me think of Summer....thanks for clarifying the colors...most especially the Real Red. Beautiful job!!!

Terstamper said...

So pretty! I love the colour combination.

Ter ;)