Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Spring Fever in the middle of the Winter!

Wow we had a few awesome days around here weather wise and it gave me an early dose of Spring Fever!  I often wonder why I live were I live when I really do NOT like cold weather--but the last few years have been much milder and very enjoyable.  I thank God for the few days that all of us sickly people were able to get some fresh air and get rid of some germs--he really does know what we need.

Anyway back to my spring fever--we had a really fun sketch for you to try over on the Try Stamping on Tuesday blog this week--and my card screams warmer weather.......




Here is the sketch....




Aren't those colors so fun!  There are lots of brand new products being used on this. 


 

 Supplies:
Stamps:  The brand new Secret Garden Stamp, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Syamore Street DP from the new SAB catalog, Pool Party, Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit and Whisper White
Ink: Summer Starfruit, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black
Other: Secret Garden Framelits,  Apothecary Accents Framelits, Island Indigo ribbon from SAB, Word Window punch, rhinestones, markers.dimensionals

Don't forget to check out my newest tutorials on my side bar.
Mary Jo

7 nice people left a comment:

Sharon B said...

Beautiful Card!!!

Mynn xx said...

I just LOVE the bright colors you used!!! It's the perfect card to make someone happy on their birthday! Fabulous! :)

Nancy Seed said...

Yep certainly in the mood for spring now. Great job Jen.

Pajalu said...

Hi Mary Jo, I love the bright colours on this cute card. I especially love the flowers & the background pp. They look amazing. Hope the good weather sticks around for you

Jonia said...

I am loving this mset. Beautiful!

Sarah said...

Love the bright colours! This is definitely a warm and happy card. I love the tabs with bling on the side - great addition :)

Karen said...

Your card cetainly is SPRING! I wish we would get out of our fog and ice weather in the NW soon. Need some sunshine and pretty flowers like the ones on your card. Love the color and your card is lovely.