Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Two in One--be sure to see both cards!

I have two challenges to share with you today--I did not combine them, rather I have two cards to share. So be sure to scroll down to see them both.

The first one is for the LNS challenge for this week--to use heat embossing on your card. I chose to embossed the beautiful flowers from the Secret Garden Set and then water color with re-inkers. 

Details can be found at end of post.


The second one is for the Splitcoaststampers sketch challenge for today...scs-sketch-jpg


I really think I need to be done with Valentine/Love cards as I really NEVER send them--hmmmm, what do you think that says about me??? 

Details about the cards:
Card 1--
Stamps: Secret Garden, God's Blessings
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Summer Starfruit,, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DP
Ink: Basic Black, Versa Mark
Other: black embossing powder, re-inkers, paint brush, thin black ribbon, framelits. pearls

Card 2:
Stamps: Hearts a Flutter, Itty Bitty Banners
Paper: Real Red, Pool Party, Primrose Petals, More Amore Specialty DP
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black
Other: small and large rhinestones, markers, small heart punch, thin black ribbon, framelits

Hope you have a wonderful HUMP day!
Mary Jo