Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Try Stamping on Tuesday

Here we are again--another Tuesday, another great sketch.  Hope you can join us this week! You can view the original post and all the fabulous DT samples by visiting the home page

Try Stamping on Tuesday

Here is this week's sketch....

And of course my sample...


 I had some fun playing with the different heart framelits.  Isn't it cute.  I love the big heart in the background--kind of hard to see as it almost blends in.  I didn't put a Valentine sentiment on here because I wanted to be able to use it anytime just to let someone special know I love them!

Stamps: Itty Bitty Banners, Hearts a Flutter
Paper: Real Red, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Primrose Petals
Ink: Real Red
Other: Framelits, marker, dots embossing folder

Don't forget I started my Monday Lunchtime Sketch challenges again this week too!  You can view this week;s sketch and the fabulous designs from the new Design Team  HERE!

Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!
Mary Jo


3 nice people left a comment:

Sarah said...

Ohh love it! Fantastic way to use the sketch and your colours are beautiful.

Mynn xx said...

I LOVE the way you did your hearts--the cutting of the patterned paper, etc.!!! This is amazing! Sorry to be MIA last week! Life intervened, lol! :) HUGS!!!

Pajalu said...

Hi Mary Jo,

I love this card espeically the way you used all those hearts. It's perfect for both guys & gals!