Monday, January 7, 2013

Still no sketch challenge but I do have the LNS challenge to share.

I am still crazy sick. I don't think I have EVER had the flu for quite this long before. I thought I was on the mend and then wham--right back in bed for two days. So I decided last night that I was just going to wake up today and pretend I feel great! So happy Monday. I hope you too are feeling wonderful and ready to start your new week.  I am sorry that I still do not have the sketch challenge for you.  I need to chat with a few people before restarting and have not had the energy to deal with it, lol.  I did make a card for the new challenge on LNS though.  Remember we have a new blog now for everyone to play along. Our group has been doing challenges for a long time now and we have often struggled with how to keep everything in one place--well, no more!  We now have our very own blog.


LNSChallenges

We would love for you to hop on over and check it out.  We are still fixing a few quirks but it is ready for you to play along!  Come on over and play along.  Don't forget to follow us using your favorite method then you will get the challenges delivered right to you!
This week we are making samples with snowmen!  I love snowmen--although I really am done with the whole cold weather/Christmas thing so I decided to make a Valentine card with a snowman!
 Isn't he just too cute--and quite the juggler too!  I do love snowmen and I really enjoyed using him for a Valentine card--after all I live in WNY and we still have snowmen at Valentines.  So it works for me!!!!

Stamps: Snow Much Fun and the new Hearts a Flutter set
Paper: Real Red, Pool Party, Whisper White, More Amore Specialty DP
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red
Other: small heart punch, markers

Did you see my newest tutorial--a one sheet wonder with designer paper You can purchase it for only $2.50 on my side bar or get more information HERE

One Sheet Wonder 2013 Tutorial

One Sheet Wonder 2013 Tutorial
9 cards and two page spread


Happy Monday!
Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Jonia said...

Mary Jo,

I just love this and wish I had thought about it. Great work and too cute! May have to case you!!!!

Margaret Raburn said...

TOOOO CUTE! So clever, Mary Jo! Wish I had thought of it too, but I haven't been stamping for over a month... just now getting started! Thanks for the inspiration!

Kris said...

I love how you used it for a Valentine card - very cute.