Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A guy Christmas Card

Yep, I am still working with this week's challenge at Latenightstampers it is to create masculine cards. This is also for the SUDSOL CASE challenge for this week. We are to case a sample from the Stampin Success magazine that SU sends us demos. The sample that was chosen for this week is shown below my sample.


I really don't use this adorable truck that often. But it is such a cute stamp set.

Stamps: Loads of Love and Loads of Love accessories
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White and Christmas Cocoa Specialty DP
Ink: Basic Black, Always Artichoke
Other: makers, watercolor pencils, blender pen, large white brad, small circle punch

Hope you are having a fabulous day!


1 nice people left a comment:

Tammy Q Howell said...

Neat card! I need one for my brother. Great idea and thsnks for sharing!