Saturday, November 7, 2009

More guy cards.

Ok, I have been so busy the last few day I have not had a chance to post. Our new pastor and his family are here! We are so excited around our church right now. They are from California and are just the most awesome family ever--I feel so bad for the church that he left to come to us.

I just took over the women's ministry at our church and I have been busy creating a new blog for our it. You can check it out here if you want. St. John's Women's Ministry Blog

I am catching up on some more cards for the Latenightstamper's challenge--masculine cards. I actually made four cards but you will have to wait until Veteran's Day to see the other two.

This first card is a hybrid card. I used the tag image from the My Digital Studio--so cool how we can make it any size we want. The rest is traditional stamping and paper crafting.



And this next one is more for the younger boy I guess--although I would send it to some of my adult male friends. So I guess it just depends. What do you think?




Card 1
Stamps: It's Your Birthday
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Merry Moments DP, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Other: Ribbon


Card 2
Stamps: Animal Crackers
Paper: Taken With Teal, Whisper White. Holiday Lounge DP
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black
Other: markers, crimper, oval punch, scallop oval punch, circle punches.

Come on over and play along with the challenge. It is a good one!

See ya later,
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: