Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Three Clover's Thursday Challenge Week 41

Welcome to week number 41 of the Three Clovers Thursday Challenge! This week Kerry has given us the task of making either a Thanksgiving card or a Thank You card. I went with the latter. I tried to keep my card kind of simple because it is for a man at church who is always fixing everything for everyone--yes, it is his job as the property manager but he does it with a smile and that is so appreciated!

I also combined this with this week's SUDSOL design challenge. The challenge there was a great one--as a matter of fact I have four cards for it but will show the other three tomorrow--the challenge is to CASE YOURSELF! Well how easy is that! Got to love challenges that are this easy.
Here is the card next to the card I CASED.


All supplies Stampin Up!

Stamps: Totally Tools
Paper: Sahara Sand, Real Red, Whisper White and Christmas Cocoa DP
Ink: Basic Black
Markers, ribbon

I hope you have a fabulously blessed Thanksgiving! I have so much to be thankful for--but among them is YOU! Thanks for you kind words, friendships and encouragement over the last few years. It is very appreciated.

Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: