Sunday, November 22, 2009

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 97!

Getting closer to that 100th sketch! I need to get some ideas for what to do to celebrate. What do you think?!?

I just spent my weekend at Old Fort Niagara with the scouts. What a fun time we had, they really do a wonderful job teaching the kids (and adults) about all the wars and other things that have happened there. We even got to eat and sleep where the soldiers did--it was cold! Anyway, on to the challenge. This is week number 97 and it is a square card. It has been a while since I did one of these. I hope you will play along. Remember if you do to come on back and leave a link to your card so I can add it to the end of week re-cap.

Of course I am combining this with the new Latenightstamper's challenge that will begin tomorrow. This week's challenge is all about SNOW! That;s right, use those fun snow images and make a card with this sketch and it will fit both challenges in one!

Here is the sketch...

And my card... brown snow????! (just don't eat it, lol)



Stamps: Patterned Pines, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Serene Snowflakes
Paper: Soft Suede, Whisper White,Christmas Cocoa Specialty DP
Ink Real Red, Soft Suede
Other: Brads, Word Window Punch, red marker

I would love to have you play along--add your link to Mister Linky below.
Mary Jo


3 nice people left a comment:

Michelle N said...

Neat cards! I love the row of red brads!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Beautiful card!!! I love the sketch a bunch, too! ~ Arielle

MelissaS said...

I hope I'm not too late to get in your weekly recap! I just realized I didn't round my corners, either. Bummer. Thanks!