Sunday, November 1, 2009

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 94

Getting ready for another week. That mean that I have another sketch challenge and of course another challenge on the Latenightstamper's group. Remember I will be combining these as often as possible. This actually gives you a tiny sneak peek on the challenge that will begin tomorrow on the Latenightstamper's group. The challenge for the week is to create a Masculine card. We all need those and most of us struggle with them so I am excited to see the creations for it. I think this sketch is perfect for it. I hope you will play along with the sketch and of course you can also play along with the masculine challenge too! Here is the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge number 94.......


And of course my masculine card.....





I always think of this tree when I think masculine?? Wonder why. I thought I would keep it simple and I am quite happy with it. Not sure it is real manly but certainly not girly, lol.

Come on and play along with this week's sketch. Don't forget to come on back and leave a link on Mister Linky so I can add you to the re-cap on Sunday night. Thanks for stopping by today.

Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Trendy Trees.
Paper: More Mustard, So Saffron, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Tall Tales DP
Ink: Old Olive
Other: scallop edge border, brads, ribbon, markers, rub ons, watercolor pencils and blender pen.

See ya in the morning for day one of a fabulous week!
Think positive--it is what we make it.
Mary Jo

6 nice people left a comment:

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

Great card and wonderful sketch as well - really like what you did with the tree - I too think of Lovely as a tree with man cards - he he
thank you for the inspiration and the sketch
good Monday to you Mary Jo

Michelle N. said...

I'll never tire of Lovely as a Tree. It does make a great masculine card! Thanks for another sketch!

Basement Stamper said...

Beautiful card! I had every intention of doing this one too, but I got 1/2 way done with my card before realizing my image was too big, hope to try again!

MelissaS said...

another great sketch. Hopefully I'll have some time tomorrow. Meanwhile, I have tagged you here:
http://whatdoyouink.blogspot.com/2009/11/tag-and-two-cuties.html

rozie640 said...

Love your card and the sketch. I'm working on it now. Thanks for the inspiration.

Margaret Raburn said...

Those are good colors and image for a man's card! Very nice!