Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Three Clover's Thursday Challenge Week 40

This week's Three Clovers Thursday Challenge is to create
A Christmas card that has no red or green

The challenge was a super easy one for me, and it even matches with my Latenightstamper's challenge for the week to make a card for your favorite holiday. The posting of this cards is NOT going quite as easy. Not sure what is up with my computer lately but it keeps freezing up and is working REALLY slow. Very frustrating! So this may end up short and sweet, lol!

I decided to make a cute little gift card holder for Christmas using the new Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry in colors. So fun don't you think. I cute the stocking shape by hand.



This is how it opens. I may have to make a few more of these I think they turned out really cute. The stitching is done with a marker and the mat pack and piercing tool.




Stamps: Many Merry Messages
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Razzleberry Lemonade, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Other: mat pack with paper piercer, marker, scallop edge punch, velcro dots.

Be sure to click on the link above to see what the other gals did with the challenge, they are ALL so talented and they always have great ideas. I will be back tomorrow with some more Christmas Cards! Happy Today!

Mary Jo



6 nice people left a comment:

rozie640 said...

Your stocking is so adorable, love the colors and the faux stitching! Great job.

Kerry D-C said...

MJ, this is an AWESOME gc holder!! So cute!! And I looooove the colors! so pretty together!

Ida said...

Very Cute! - Love the colors and I thought that was "real" stitching, it looks fabulous.

Sharon Caudle said...

What a CUTE idea and fabulous execution! VERY creative!! I love it!! hugs!

Tammy Q Howell said...

Wow that is awesome. I love it. This is a very unique gift card holder.

Sue from Oregon said...

You started a craze girl...I have seen these posted all over now on SCS...Great job!