Sunday, November 29, 2009

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 98

After a long week, of shopping, painting my son's room, holiday's and the Memorial Service of a dear friend of mine today--I am wiped! I am off to lay in bed and watch a movie with my son and remember what is really important in life. So I will only be posting the sketch at this time, my card will be ready in the morning. I hope you find time to play along this week! If you do don't forget to come on back and leave you link below on mister linky. Happy Stampin!

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #98




Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Basement Stamper said...

MJ: I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I know your faith in God, the support of your family & friends will help you get through this difficult time.

I hope to get up a card for this sketch here in the next day or two. I've been playing catch up lately.

Beverly G said...

Loved your sketch, gave me a chance to use these inchies I've had for awhile.

MelissaS said...

I had fun with this sketch, too. Thanks!