Thursday, November 12, 2009

Isn't this the sweetest little magnet!

I am still playing with the Latenightstamper's Challenge to make a holiday gift, I am having fun with these little gifts and matching cards. I just love these colors for Christmas! You should check out all the great ideas that have been posted so far! I also combined it with this weeks CASE challenge #7 on SUDSOL.



Stamps: Sparkly & Bright
Paper: Holiday Lounge DP. Taken with Teal, Real Red, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White card stock
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Other: markers, scallop border punch, circle punch, scallop circle punch, ribbon, magnet.

Got to run, I have praise rehearsal, see ya later
Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

Well how cute is this MaryJo??
I really like the little frame how adorable - you did such a nice job of this project.
Thank you for sharing

Jennifer Jones said...

I LOVE this! too cute... I really love how you chopped the edges off the scalloped edge... Jennifer

Basement Stamper said...

This turned out so cute, I love those colors together, and I really love the matching cards and gift as well.

lisa808 said...

What a cute set!