Sunday, November 8, 2009

Technostamper's Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #95

Hey guys, are your ready for a new challenge (or two). I think this is such an easy sketch, it could be used for just about any size image with a little imagination. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Remember when you play along to leave a link on Mister Linky at the end of this post. And when uploading online please use the keyword TSSC95. Thanks!

Here is this week's sketch....

Of course I combined it with the new Latenightstamper's sketch for the upcoming week. The new challenge over there will be to make a gift. I am going to have fun with this one. There are literally hundreds of things that can be altered into gifts in my studio, lol. Maybe I will use up a few of them. Here is a picture of the card and my gift tin together.



Here is the card alone

The tin closed and alone..


and of course the inside of the tin....



This was a fun project. I am sure I will be making more of them in the near future.

Supplies for both projects.

Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers, Trendy Trees, Bright Blessing Jumbo Wheel
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Kraft, Whisper White (inside of tin for calendar)Merry Moments DP
Ink: Soft Suede and Real Red
Other: Brads, ribbon, note pad, pencils, tin, computer to print calendar, corner rounder, scallop edge punch

Hope you will play along. And may you have a blessed week!
Mary Jo


7 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

What is the link to print a calendar to fit the tin? I love your project.
Thanks
Jackie

Donna Bagwell said...

What a cute idea. Would you please provide the link to print the calendar you used.

Thanks, Donna

Basement Stamper said...

Great idea! Very pretty card, love the colors of it!

Vickie Kertz said...

Love the pencil box. I really like to see other projects other than just cards. Thanks. Love your music on you blog.

MelissaS said...

another great sketch. I did two cards, and linked up one. The other one is in the mail and I can't post it yet :)

Anonymous said...

Great sketch, I love all the different projects you make.

Sue

Beverly G said...

It's been a while since I've entered, hope you don't mind me making your sketch a pocket card, it just seemed to fall into place like this for me.