Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Love white on Kraft!

Here is an adorable and easy Christmas card. I love the look of white on Kraft. 



This card is crazy easy.  Just stamp the images, color in with markers all parts except for the snow, then stamp the images again on Whisper White, cut out the parts that are snow and piece them over the stamped image on the Kraft paper.  Love it.

Stamps: Snow Much Fun
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Other markers, snips and glue

And it won't cost extra to send.  Only downfall with this card is that it is not Christian and I do love to send my Christian cards for Christmas--after all it is a Christian holiday, right!

Hope you have a great day!
Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

stampwithsandy said...

Very cute! Love your white on Kraft technique.

Mary Davidson said...

I absolutely love this, Mary Jo! Crumb Cake is just about my favorite card stock and I love it with white! Thanks for inspiring!

Jamie ~ www.GettingCrafty.net said...

I've done this technique but seeign your card I was stumped! Lol - Thanks for reminding me of this fun and easy technique! This is a 'cool' card!

Carol Carriveau said...

Very cool idea and darling card!