Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 241 (TSSC241)

Here we go again, this is a sketch that I actually took from a card I made a while ago.  I loved the card and thought it would be fun to see more ideas with it.  Hope you can come up with a few for me.  Here is the original card and the sketch.....







and my new card for the sketch.....


 This was combined with this week's Latenightstamper's challenge that begins today--use some type of wood on your project--real wood, wood grain, wood embossing any wood! 

Stamps: Snow Swirled and Greetings of the Season
Paper: Sahara Sand Whisper White and Wood Grain DP
Ink: Early Espresso
Other: Circle punch, small flower punch, rhinestones

Now it is your turn, don't forget to come on back and add your sample before midnight on Sunday (EST)

Hope you have a fabulous week!
See ya soon.