Wednesday, October 17, 2012

More Clean and Simple Christmas Cards.

Alright now these are REALLY clean and simple--at least two of them are--the third I am not sure what it is, actually I am surprised I am even posting it--cuz it is ugly, lol!  I made all three cards in less than 5 minutes--how is that for simple.



All three cards are using the new Watercolor Winter stamp set from the Holiday Mini.  Other supplies used are Whisper White Paper, rhinestones and Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black ink and markers.  Here are the cards individually......





Again, I am not really liking this last card--think it is the little red "berries" I added that really throw me off, that and the more smudged look of the red lines???

Oh well, as we say around here---it is what it is.
Happy today!
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Mary Jo

8 nice people left a comment:

Kris said...

Great cards, love the pop of red.

Jamie ~ www.GettingCrafty.net said...

Christmas never looked so good! Great job, clean n elegant!

Carol Carriveau said...

Beautiful - loving the bright red snow flakes and pine branches!

Cheryl M. said...

Clean and simple!
Keep it coming!
I can just smell the pine branches and relax at "Craft Lodge"...

Rhonda Stirrat said...

Those are beautiful I love them all.
it is all I seem to have today. Then I don;t end up liking any of mine.

Have a great day!

Mary Davidson said...

These are all beautiful, Mary Jo! I love clean and simple! Thanks for inspiring!

Kay Jantz said...

I think they are quite beautiful, even the last one. It seems like we are always our own worst critic, what is up with that!?

I really like your blog too, wish I could get mine to look as nice as yours. You are using stampin'up images on blogspot, how do you do that?

Basement Stamper said...

I love how clean & simple that first card is in this beautiful trio of cards. Stunning!