Sunday, October 28, 2012

Quick and Cute Christams!

I love this darling gingerbread man from the Scentsational Seasons Stamp set in the holiday mini!  And I really really love that it has the matching dies to cut them out so you are not cutting by hand--great when making multiples of the card--or even just for one as I can sometimes make a mess cutting, lol!





So I grabbed the little gingerbread man and some really cute santa hats that I have had laying around for a few years (gasp) and made this card....


Isn't he cute.  I used a sketch challenge from a few weeks ago--TSSC240.  The base of the card is Chocolate Chip followed by Real Red and Very Vanilla.

Stamps:  Scentsational Seasons, sentiment retired
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Other: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, 1 3/4 inch  scallop punch  I 3/8 circle punch, Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack, glitter santa hats non stampin up.

Hope you are staying warm and dry--this storm is looking pretty bad--if you are in the path please be careful!  I am hoping we don't get too bad since we are in upper New York but it still looks pretty nasty for us.

Happy today
Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Brenda Marshall said...

Haha! YES! So cute - TFS - Brenda

Jeannie said...

Mary Jo, love the gingerbread man with the Santa hat! Are they buttons? Any idea of source so I could dig up a couple?!! YOu could email me privately if you don't want to put the info on your blog!

Jonia said...

It is really cute Mary Jo. Love it!