Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 243 (TSSC243)

Happy Monday to you!  Here is this week sketch, remember you have a full week to play along--of course you can use the sketches anytime but you can only link up during the week.  Hope you find time to participate!





It is a nice and easy one this week!  You can use as it is or flip it to suit your needs.  I have two samples for you today--one each way!






The first card is using the single stamp Frosty Friends from the Holiday Mini.  I mixed it with designer paper from the Be of Good Cheer paper pack.  Colors are Gumball Green and Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla.

The second card is also for the Latenightstamper's challenge for the week--to use mosaic on your card. I used the Henry wheel to make the background and colored in with the Gumball Green marker to create the background.  On this card I used the Sensationalist Season stamps set with the coordinating framelit dies. Colors are Baja Breeze, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White.

Now it is your turn to go and create a wonderful sample with the sketch above--then hurry back and add your sample to the linky blog hop below.

Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Shans Design Studio said...

Mary Jo- Another great sketch and two very cute cards! Thanks for hosting this challenge. :) Hugs

Kris said...

Love what you did with the wheel by coloring it in! Great cards.

Jonia said...

Love both the cards Mary Jo! I wish I had more time. Got to finish my card for the challenge tonight since my post day is tomorrow!

Mary Brown said...

Love your cards Mary Jo! I REALLY like that steaming mug of hot chocolate! GREAT sketch!