Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 242 (TSSC242)

Are you up for a challenge this week!  I have a great sketch for you to try, if you dare.  I only had a few minutes to come up with this card but I am kinda happy with it--it may grow on me.  I didn't get home today until 9pm--hence the late post.  Sorry about that--I made the card and am getting it posted in less than 30 minutes!  Wow, must be some type of record.

Anyway--in case you did not notice--there is no top three for last week as there were only four samples and two of them were mine, lol!  As we say around here--"it is what it is".

Here is the new sketch for the week....





Remember you have the full week to participate.  You can flip the sketch or keep it as is.  You choose. Here is my sample....






I love this stamps set and I think the layout kind of fit it. It is a retired hostess set called Peaceful Season.  The colors used are Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Midnight Muse, Whisper White and the Natural Composition Specialty paper pack.  Extras are sponges, markers, rhinestones, spellbinder dies.

Can't wait to see your creation using this sketch!  Don't forget to come on back and link up below.

Thanks for stopping by
Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Beautiful card & nice sketch!

Mary Brown said...

What a beautiful card Mary Jo! I always just LOVED that set..one of the pretty ever!

Sorry I haven't been able to participate in a while...school has been really tough this semester and I have an ill family member. Will try to get back in the swing of things again!

Shans Design Studio said...

What a beautiful card and sketch. Thanks for hosting the hop.:) I tried to link up with the hop though and it said the link was broken. Hope it gets fixed so I can add it to my site.