Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Playing around with some dies.


I have so many cards to share with you but I need to get pictures of them all.  Here is a quick and simple one I came up with playing around with some dies.  All the dies used are from Spellbinder's.  The embossing folder and all other supplies are Stampin Up!.  I thought it was a fun way to use the dies for something different--yet still a simple card. 


I stamped the whole tree image on the inside.  The section on the front is just the smallest of the trees in the image.  You can see the entire set below.  Such a great set, Serene Silhouettes.
Serene Silhouettes Clear-Mount Stamp Set 

Colors used are Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie and Very Vanilla.  

Hope you are having a great week!  Need to take my cat to the vet today--she really dislikes them since being fixed and de-clawed--wish me luck!  

Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

I just got this set last week and have yet to play with it...thank you for inspiring me with your creativity! Beautiful card!

Jonia said...

Very nice MaryJo. I love the look of the framed silhouette.

Ann Schach said...

What a great card! So unique and clever!