Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 244! (TSSC244)

Hope you are off to a great week--if you are in the path of the Hurricane stay warm, dry and safe.  This week is another pretty simple sketch for you to try!  Hope you give it a shot.  Here is the sketch......





And here is my sample....


Here are those darling gingerbread men again!  They are just so cute!   Hope you enjoy them too!

Stamps: Sentsational Seasons, Very Merry (retired)
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Other: dies for Sentsational Seasons, square punch for bottoms of strips, markers for edging, Owl punch for heart on middle gingerbread man.

Now it is your turn--can't wait to see what you come up with--I actually may have to use this sketch again this week as it was a really easy one--tip: each strip on my card is 1/2 inch. 

Be sure to come on back and add your sample before midnight EST on Sunday November 4th!

Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Jonia said...

Love it Mary Jo! You are on a roll and makes me wish I had this set!

Robyn said...

Hi Mary Jo! Love your cute gingerbread men and the sketch- will try to have a go this week!

Mary Brown said...

Oh...your little gingerbread men are sooo cute and I love the red banners! Wonderful card! (okay...I took a bit of 'creative license' with mine!)