Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Thanksgiving/Fall ---Latenightstamper's challenge.

This week on the Latenightstamper's group we are focusing on fall cards or Thanksgiving cards.  I do not send Thanksgiving cards per say but I do send a lot of fall themed thank you cards.  Here is one for starters.  I have more to share with you tomorrow.


I love this background embossing folder--it is so elegant looking--don't yo think?  Due to that I am adding it to the SUOchallenge for this week too which if fall cards with an elegant feel. 

Stamps:  Gently Falling, retired sentiment (good for you SAB), small leaf is from Four Seasons hostess set.
Paper: Soft Suede, Pear Pizazz (final few sheets) Pool Party, More Mustard, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede, More Mustard Pear Pizazz, Pool Party
Other: Pool party ribbon, Designer Buttons Brushed Bronze, twine, Window Frames Framelits dies, paper piercing pack

My prayers are with those of you who are dealing with Sandy--we got lucky and didn't get much.  But of course we are quite a bit inland--we never used to feel anything from these Hurricanes--where are everything is changing.

Mary Jo

9 nice people left a comment:

Deb Hoekstra said...

Lovely fall card!! I like the use of the Pool Party with the fall colors. It adds a fresh feel to the card. Thanks for sharing it with SUO Challenges.

Kris said...

Very pretty, I love the colors you used.

Jonia said...

Mary Jo this is very pretty! Way to go girl!

Mary Davidson said...

Beautiful card, Mary Jo! I love the color combo you used!!

Cindy said...

Those colors are so perfect together, and I think the button tying it all together is just right! Thanks for sharing it with SUO Challenges.

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful, Mary Jo! I love the multiple colors on the leaves. Thanks for joining SUO Challenges.

Carol Carriveau said...

Beautiful card....love your base card color to bring it all together!

Pam Staples said...

Beautiful card Mary Jo! Love the unique colors together to create an elegant Fall Themed card. Thanks for playing along on SUO Challenges.

Karen Barber said...

Positively LOVELY!