Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hello!?

I think this is one of the easiest sets to work with--the images look great plain or colored in--and they are just fun images.  I mixed the Feeling Sentiment set with the Hello from the Oh Hello set.  I cut the Oh and the Hello apart so I can use the Hello alone with out having to do anything special.  And the fun thing about that is that if you cut with just one cut you can always just put them right back together on the stamp blog and use it together without thinking twice about making them line up together.  They just fit like a puzzle.  This is one of my favorite layouts--an old sketch from my Monday sketch challenges (click here for this week's sketch).

Red Black and Grey!  You can't go wrong in my book. 
Nice card for either a female or male.  Love to have a bunch of those in my stash.

Stamps: Feeling Sentimental, oh, Hello
Paper: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White, Twitterpated DP
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Markers

Hope your day is amazing!
Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

JeanAnn said...

What a great card. So clean and sipmle in style yet beautiful. Thanks for sharing your talents with us

Sandi said...

Love this Mary Jo!! So wish I would have seen this before I designed for my class tomorrow!! Love the use of this sentiment with Harry Potter's phone booth!!

Cheryl Mooney said...

Simply brilliant, Mary Jo!

Elaine said...

Love the colours, so bright and cheerful. Beautiful cad.