Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 250 (TSSC250)

Wow, 250 sketches!  That is amazing to me.  I wonder if I had a big ole book with all my sketches in there if any would look alike, lol.  Who knows right??

So this week I have a pretty simple layout for you to try.  It uses a circle, of course you can change that out to be any shape you want.  Before I show you the sketch I want to give you a quick re-cap of the "rules"

Hope you have time to play along this week--and tell your friends to play too!

A few quick rules to playing

  • New sketch is posted each Monday morning and you have an entire week to play along.
  • Top three will be picked on Monday morning as well and will be posted before the new sketch
  • Be sure to link directly to your card and not just to the home page of your blog--people will not take the time to look and you will not get any nice comments that way.
  • You can play along as many times as you want. So if you love the sketch why not use it a few times and link each of them.

So now for this week's sketch...


See, I said it was a pretty simple one--but you will love the amazing samples that team came up with!  All so different and creative.  First is my sample for the week....

I combined my sample with the LNS challenge for the week to use a Sale-A-Bration product.
Another easy challenge as I have all of them, lol



 The cloud embossing folder is non-Stampin Up I am still waiting on my one form them and really wanted to use clouds in the background.  The sentiment is from an old retired set called Mini Mates. I think the first card I made with this set was with the jeans hanging on a line but I could not share it since it was part of my tutorials that I sell on the side bar so I have been wanting to create another one for quite a while--hence the design above. Cute don't you think?!  

Stamps: Patterned Occasions, Mini Mates
Paper Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DP
Ink: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Tangerine Tango
Other: cloud embossing folder NON-SU, Nestibilities, 1 inch circle punch, 1 1/4 scallop circle punch, twine.

Now for the rest of the incredibly talented team....

























Sue Root

These ladies never cease to amaze me--I know that they have inspired you too--so go on and get crafty, then come on back and add your sample to the Linky tool below.

Thanks so much for visiting and playing along,
Mary Jo

5 nice people left a comment:

Jonia said...

Mary Jo, I love your card! Way too cute. I thought I had ordered the cloud also, but now I don't know. Beautiful card and love the sketch.

Unknown said...

Those jeans are so cute! I love the clothesline!

Sue Root said...

Your card is so cute! I love those jeans hanging on the line.

Nicole Tugrul said...

I just LOVE this card!! I can't seem to put that stamp set down!!

Kris Sobolik said...

So cute!