Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Try Stamping on Tuesday!

Good news, bad news.  The good news is that today is Tuesday and that means we get to play along with the Try Stamping on Tuesday team for another sketch challenge-- the bad news is I still felt sick all day yesterday so I still don't have a sample for my sketch challenge for the week which was posted yesterday--but the team had lots of great samples and if you missed it check it out HERE.

Here is today's TSOT sketch...


I struggled with this one for a bit but then I turned it on it's side and like the outcome.  





I just love this single stamp-you are my sunshine.  So cute.  I love these colors too--the papers are from the Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack.  Lots of fun designs and colors!

Stamps: You are my Sunshine
Paper: Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink: Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit
Other: markers, sponges, circle punch, oval framelits, ribbon.

Hope you have a great day--I am moving around pretty good without feeling sick so I am encouraged about my day!  Happy today!
Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Mynn xx said...

MJ, I LOVE the result of this card! The sun you created is fabulous and I adore the blue and green with all the sunshiney yellow! :)

Cheryl Mooney said...

This card is so cute. You have matched the mood of that fun stamp perfectly. It brings back memories of the 70's.

Carol Carriveau said...

Very cool sun and agree about the sun....we have been having a lot of it here in CA (sorry, we have been trying to send you guys sun but the Alaskan cold just keeps pushing...so sorry!).

Sarah said...

Super cute card. Have to agree with the others - I love how you have created the suns rays and your colour combo is perfect :)